If there is one thing we’ve learned over the last 20 years, it is that you must have great customer service.
Here, we’ve outlined the services and policies on order placing, returns, shipping options and much more.
Question: What is the difference between a single roll and a double roll?
Answer: A roll is a measure of wallpaper. A bolt is how it comes to you - the actual rolled up wallpaper.
Less waste is incurred if the bolts contain double rolls - the length equivalent of 2 single rolls. A double roll covers 56sq' and is generally 33' long (check each product page for specifics on your product).
Wallpaper rolls are rarely sold as singles, there would be too much waste.
There is even less waste with triple or quadruple rolls, a measure often times used for commercial wallcoverings.
Question: How do I know how much of a wallpaper or border to order?
Answer: A simple method to figure out approximately how much wallpaper is needed is to start by finding out the square footage of the area you want to paper.
Then divide by 25 (as most wallpaper is priced in single rolls that cover 25 sq. ft.).
Please be aware that wallpaper is priced as single rolls, but sold in double rolls, so you will need to round up to the next even number.
With a border, you simply need to figure out the linear footage of the area you want to cover.
Divide this by the length of the border. Most borders are sold in spools that are 15 feet long.
For more detailed information on determining how much wallpaper or border is needed, visit the Wallpaper Estimator page.
Question: How long will it take my order to get to me?
Answer: Orders usually arrive within 7-10 days. If you would like tracking information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: How can I get my order right away?
Answer: During checkout, you will have a choice of standard ground shipping, 2nd day air, or next day air.
Question: Can I pay by cashiers check or money order?
Answer: Yes. To do this, during checkout on the Customer Address Details page, simply tell us you will be sending a
Cashiers Check or Money Order in the "Other Comments and Special Requests" section at the bottom of the page.
Click Continue, and proceed with placing the order by choosing your Preferred Shipping Method from the Shipping page.
Click Continue again. On the final page that says "You will now be directed to enter your payment details...",
click Continue, and your order will be received by us, without any credit card payment.
We will hold your order until payment is received, and your order will be placed once the payment clears.
Question: Do you ship internationally?
Answer: Yes, but there are extra shipping costs involved.
Question: Will you ship to P.O. boxes?
Answer: Unfortunately, we cannot. Our shipments are handled by FedEx or UPS, and these companies will not deliver to P.O. boxes.
Question: What is your return policy?
Answer: Unopened wallpaper and can be returned within 30 days of purchase, but are subject to a 30% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping.
The Shipping fee is non-refundable. We cannot accept returns on borders, samples, or other decorating accessories.
Please see our Returns section for a more detailed description.
Back to Top^
Back to Top^
- Orders are shipped via Fed Ex or UPS worldwide with expedited air service, where available.
- Customers may order online by selecting their country from the drop-down menu and then choosing a shipping method.
- Shipping charges do NOT include additional tariffs or fees. All additional charges are the responsibility of the customer (i.e. brokerage, customs, taxes, import duties, etc.)
- In some instances, additional shipping charges are necessary. We will notify customers by e-mail of the amount of additional charges, if any, within 48 hours of receiving their order. If we do not receive customer approval of these charges within four days, the order may be cancelled.
- International shipments may take up to three weeks for delivery.
- All international orders outside North America are final except in cases of defective or incorrectly shipped merchandise.
- We cannot ship products to the following countries: North Korea, Iraq, Cuba, and Iran.
- AnaglyptaLincrusta.com accepts: VISA, Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express.
- If you are ordering products to be delivered outside the United States, please visit our International Orders page for important additional information.
- Credit card processing on AnaglyptaLincrusta.com is secure. We use Authorize.net - a secure, encrypted, payment gateway and Google Checkout.
If you prefer to process your credit card order by phone, AnaglyptaLincrusta reps are available to take your order at 1-888-242-7448.
Back to Top^
Returns and Order Cancellations
Our number one goal is Customer Satisfaction.
An informed customer is a happy customer. To help avoid misunderstandings or conflicts, we suggest our shoppers review the guidelines below before placing an order.
Terms & Conditions
Back to Top^
- Items which were incorrectly shipped (wrong item) or which are defective may be returned for the correct item. If the correct item is out of stock, a choice of exchange or refund will be offered.
- All returned items must be in the original packaging and unopened. All manuals, accessories, and parts (if any) must be returned as well (this does not include tools and accessories purchased as separate items).
The replacement cost of any missing items will be deducted from the customers refund, and will not be pro-rated or discounted.
- All items for return must arrive at AnaglyptaLincrusta.com;no later than 30 days from the date the product was received, or 45 days from the date of shipment - whichever is sooner.
This includes defective products. We are not able to grant exchanges or issue refunds on products received after that time.
It is the customers responsibility to inspect items upon arrival and inform AnaglyptaLincrusta.com if there are products that require exchange or return. Refunds will be less the shipping fee and the restocking fee of 30%.
- We request that you ship returns via UPS (United Parcel Service) or FedEx; we will advise you of the correct address.
To protect yourself against loss or damage in shipping, we recommend that you insure the products for their full value. Customers are responsible for shipment and insurance costs during shipment of returns.
- Customers must obtain an RA number (Return Authorization) before returning any items.
Please e-mail email@example.com or call 1-888-242-7448 to speak to a customer service representative to receive an RA number.
Shipping and insurance charges on returns for defective merchandise or incorrectly shipped items will be refunded to the customer, but an RA number will still be needed.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all returned items (except defective or incorrectly shipped items). This is set by the manufacturers and is out of our control.
The shipping cost that was incurred to ship the product out is deducted from the credit.
- Items which are not acceptable for credit, refund, or exchange include: samples, cut fabric, wallpaper borders, adhesive, custom orders (including many murals which are indicated as special order).
- Orders that are cancelled prior to shipping will receive a full refund.
Orders usually arrive within 7-10 days.
We ship products to most every destination around the world. We use the best available shipping courier for each delivery, including UPS and FedEx.
We offer next day and second day shipping for an additional cost.
These shipping options and fees are available to view and select during the check-out process.
To request a Saturday Delivery, please contact a customer service representative at 1-888-242-7448.
Please see our shipping chart for a description of shipping and handling options.
Back to Top^
Customer Service Reps - Hours of operation:
- Monday-Friday - 8:30 am-5:00 pm Central Time
Web Site - Hours of operation:
Visit Contact Us for more information.
- 24 hours a day
- 7 days a week
- 52 weeks a year
- Open Holidays, nights, and weekends
Back to Top^
Computer monitors vary in their ability to show color accurately. Even calibrated monitors don't always represent the product color and texture precisely.
We make every effort to show accurate colors online, but reproductions may vary from the product.
We recommend that you order samples of the products when possible if you have any questions at all about color matching.
Back to Top^